All consumer law that applies to B2B transactions are strictly adhered to.
2. ABOUT Us
EverythingOffice is a business name of Willis Computer Supplies (Ireland) Limited . Registered in Ireland and company number is 71588.
Our business address is Station House, Shankill Business Centre, Station Road, Dublin 18. D18 N1N2
3. DATA - What we collect & how we use it.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account, payment card details and credit history.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our websites, products and services.
- Call Logs including caller ID and date of the call.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Preference and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
apply for or purchase products or services from us;
create an account with us;
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
search information providers;
vendor partners and reseller partners;
credit reference, fraud prevention or government agencies;
providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
data brokers or aggregators;
publicly availably sources such as the CRO and Business Directories.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
4. OUR COMMITMENT
With regard to this we have received compliance statements from any Data Processor that processes data on behalf of us in relation to our websites and phone system.
- We have fully reviewed our GDPR compliance both regarding the services we offer our customers and our internal policies and procedures
- We have implemented technical and personnel protocols to ensure the security of your data
- We carry out ongoing due diligence against our sub-processors or other third party processors we use to ensure their GDPR compliance.
5. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not share your data with any third parties except as provided in this policy or as required or permitted by law or as consented to by you. Where we share your data with third parties, such sharing will be limited to such data as is appropriate to the purpose indicated below.
We disclose your data to third parties such as credit and debit card processing companies, outside suppliers, distributors and delivery companies, in order to perform your orders, collect payment, deal with returns, and provide you with a service, or send any communications to you.
We may use and disclose to third parties any data we hold about you and your payment record for the purposes of administration and enforcement of any sale contracts with you and for other related purposes. We may also supply your data to relevant authorities and other third parties where legally required or reasonably required in connection with any legal process, or any legal obligations binding on us.
6. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about our processing of your data or have a query in relation to what data we hold on you please contact us on 012801470 or using any of the contact methods listed on our web site.